It feels so good to see you smile 
Even if it’s for a while 
It’s been so long since you and I 
See each other in a while
You still got the looks of an angel 
Beautiful you are 
It feels so good to see you 
Even it’s for a while
pre chorus 
As I touch your hand and hold it tight 
Memories come to life 
As the sun rise up the morning sky 
It starts to go away
chorus 
I dream of you last night girl 
It’s a wonderful feeling to see you 
once again 
I dream about us girl 
How I wish that it could last forever
I think about you all the time 
Days and years passed me by 
In this loneliness inside 
I cry to sleep one night
When I opened my eyes 
You were there by my side 
It feels so good to see you 
Even if it’s for a while
pre chorus 
chorus
I feel your touch is real 
It’s seems so real as if you were here 
But I know it’s just my imagination 
It’s just a dream